Note: This post contains affiliate links.
Pure Haven – A mission-driven company
After discovering my fibroid in 2008, I conducted exhaustive research on the subject of endocrine disrupters. What I found was that these substances are in just about every conventional personal care product on the market. Over the course of a month or so, I threw out everything I had been using on my body. I tried many, many brands. So many were not as effective as the conventional products. I was stuck in a dilemma. Not willing to continue using harmful products, I committed that I would continue to test out different lines until I found one that was pure and that worked! I happened upon Pure Haven and loved what the company offers in terms of purity, commitment to quality, and effectiveness. I soon became an independent consultant because I use just about every product we carry. I also love that unlike many brands, our mission is to educate consumers about the harmful ingredients out there in the marketplace.
Below I outline my favorite products that I use everyday. If you would like to check out all our offerings, please visit www.purehaven.com/saraschomig.
- Cleanser – I have been using this cleaner for several years and I love it. My skin is soft, clear, and clean.
- Exfoliator – The exfoliator is gentle yet effective. I use it 3-4 times a week to keep the dead skin cells from dulling my complexion.
- Toner – I have slightly oily skin and the toner keeps me matte all day. It is also awesome at stopping itch! Many of our products are very versatile.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hyaluronic Acid is a natural substance in our skin. It helps to keep the cells plump and youthful appearing. I wear it everyday under my tinted moisturizer.
- Tinted Moisturizer – The tinted moisturizer is just want I need to show radiant skin. It has a matte appearance and just a hint of color.
- Mascara – Finding non-toxic mascara is a difficult task. I am so in love this this product. I wear it every day.
- Makeup Remover – Because I wear the mascara every day, I like to use a spray of the makeup remover to make sure it is all off before bed.
- Night Serum – This luxurious combination of oils and CoQ10 nourishes my skin all night long. I love it. And at $29.95 it is a bargain compared to many other “natural” anti-aging serums.
- Shampoo/Conditioner – Finding this shampoo and conditioner combination felt like finding the Holy Grail. It leaves my hair soft, clean, shiny, and healthy.
- Shower Gel – This humble shower gel serves double duty as a body wash and a shave gel. I love it and the scent is light and refreshing.
- Bar Soap – My little luxury every day in the shower is the bar soap. It is made of rich oils and leaves my skin so smooth.
- Toothpaste – I rejoiced when Pure Haven introduced its toothpaste (and kids toothpaste). There is no fluoride, SLS, or other nasty ingredients. It leaves my mouth fresh and clean and my sensitive teeth are sensitive no longer! Hooray!
- Kids Shampoo – Finding healthy products for my kiddos can seem overwhelming. Thank heavens for Pure Haven because when it comes to shampoo, soap, toothpaste, and many other items, I don’t worry one bit.
- Dream Cream – This thick cream really is a dream. It helps soothe extremely dry skin, eczema, dermatitis, and many other irritations. I adore the light scent, which makes me feel pampered. (All scents are from 100% USDA certified organic essential oils.)
- Tranquility Essential Oil – Pure Haven carries a line of USDA certified organic essential oils. Tranquility, a blend of lavender, sweet orange, frankincense, and cedarwood, is my favorite and I diffuse it almost everyday.